2. Other Services
- Our policies do not cover apps and websites of third parties which you can reach by accessing the links on our website. This is beyond our control. We encourage you to acquaint yourself with the Confidentiality policy and the Cookies policy on any website and/or app before giving your personal data.
3. Who Are We?
- SII IT&C Services (Trademark: SII România) is a member of Group SII France with a management board, registered in Romania J40/19949/2004, RO 17003044, with its principal office at AFI Park 4 4A Timisoara Blvd., 10th Floor, Bucharest.
4. Our Commitment
- The protection of your personal data is very important to us. That is why we are committed to complying with the European and National Laws in force related to personal data protection, especially Regulation (EU) 679/2016, also known as GDPR, as well as the following principles:
- We process your data legally and fairly. We are always transparent with the information we use, and you are always informed accordingly.
- In accordance with the limits of the law, we give you the chance to examine modify and erase the personal data you have shared with us and the chance to exercise your other rights.
- We use the data only for the purposes described at the time of collection or for new purposes compatible with the original ones. In all cases, our purposes comply with applicable law. We take reasonable steps to ensure that personal data is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- We constantly implement reasonable security and encryption measures to protect your data the best way possible. However, please note that no website, application or internet connection is completely secure.
5. Questions and Demands
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your data or if you wish to exercise your legal rights in relation to the data or you are concerned about the way we handle any confidentiality issue, you can write to us at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will respond promptly.
6. What Is A Cookie and Why Is It Used For?
- While visiting our website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies, which are small text files designed to improve the usability, feel and security of our website. They do not harm your computer nor do they carry viruses.
- They are installed upon the request issued by a web server, a browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome). Cookies are completely "passive", they do not harm your computer and they are not viruses (they do not contain software programs, viruses or spyware and cannot access the information on the user's hard drive).
Also, cookies make your interaction with websites safer and faster, as they can remember your preferences (for example, authentication, language) by sending the information they contain back to the original website (first-party cookie), or to a third-party cookie site, when you visit the site again and you use the same end device.
- Cookies per se do not require personal information to be used and, in most cases, do not personally identify Internet users. Personal data can be collected by using cookies only to facilitate certain user functionalities.
7. What Is the Lifespan of a Cookie File?
- A cookie's lifespan may vary significantly depending on the purpose for which it is placed. Some cookies are intended for a single use (such as session cookies), therefore they are not stored once the user leaves the site.
- Other cookies are kept and reused every time the user returns to the site (persistent cookies). Thus, the information collected from cookies and from the use of Google Analytics tool is stored for up to 50 months.
- However, cookies can be deleted by the user at any time using the browser settings.
8. What Are Third Party Cookies?
- Some content sections of sites may be provided through third-party cookies, as is the case with an ad. Such cookies can be placed on the site and are named cookies placed by third parties because they are not placed by the site owner. These types of third parties are also required to comply with the applicable legal regulations and the privacy policies of the site owner.
9. How Can You Control Cookie Files?
- Moreover, if you do not want your browser to keep your work, you can browse the web privately in incognito mode. Thus, the browser will not save your browsing history, cookies, and site data or information entered into the forms. The existing cookies in your regular browser are not shared with such a browsing session. In addition, any cookies that are created then are automatically deleted. You can learn more about how incognito works by visiting https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en_US.
- Be aware, you may experience problems with using certain sections of your website if you choose to disable the cookies.
- If you want to remove cookies stored on your devices and configure your web browser to deny this type of file, you can use the preferences settings in your web browser. You can usually find cookie navigation settings in the "Options", "Tools" or "Preferences" menus in the web browser you use to access our websites. Depending on existing web browsers, various means can be used to disable cookies. You can get more information by visiting the websites of browsers:
- In order to find out more on cookie files, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org or access www.youronlinechoices.eu, which have additional information on the behavioural publicity and online private life.
10. Cookies Used By Our Websites
11. Where Do We Store Your Personal Data
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. SII Romania uses advanced security methods and technologies, as well as strict policies applied to employees and work processes, including the periodic audits concerning the security of personal data collected and processed according to the legal provisions in force.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we assure you that we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
12. Demands, Requests and Exercising the Rights
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your information, if you wish to exercise your legal rights or if you have any other privacy concerns, you can contact us using the information below.
- Our contact information:
- Name: SII IT & C SERVICES SRL
- Address: Bucharest, sect. 6, bd. Timișoara, nr. 4A, AFI Park 4, et.10.
- Phone number: 021 320 2310 (available between): 09:00-18:00 Mondays to Fridays
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.siiromania.ro
- Also, the contact data of our officer in charge of data protection:
- Please do not disclose sensitive personal data (for example, information about racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other beliefs, health or membership of a union), social security numbers or information related to a criminal record when you contact us.
- Last update: 25 May 2018.
- We regularly review and if necessary, update this policy periodically when changes occur.