C Embedded Developer with AUTOSAR
A highly motivated and enthusiastic Embedded C Developer with a passion for the automotive industry. You will have the opportunity to be part of an international team in charge of the development of an inductive Wireless Power Charger from scratch based on Qi standard while working with state-of-the-art technologies.
What you will do:
• Debug equipment;
• Contribute to the development of a WPC 15 W Stack for an MFST Platform;
• Manage all the aspects of the embedded software development and automotive software applications life-cycle such as requirement, design, development, validation, and production (inputs of the project);
• Collaborate with customers for implementing and configuring the AUTOSAR embedded software electronic control modules and customer specific software;
• Troubleshoot and diagnose application software components and AUTOSAR/MICROSAR embedded software system;
• Ensure outputs of the project such as Design and user manual, Source Files, Unit and Integration Test Plan, Test results, Traceability, and Quality metrics.
• 2-4 years of experience with Embedded C
• 1-4 years of experience in Automotive
• Experience in RTOS
• Powertrain experience
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of AUTOSAR
• SW Integration
• V Cycle
We really welcome:
Open-minded and committed people, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings by embracing new challenges and learning every day.
Join Our Team Now and Start Engineering Your Future!
C++ Developer Who we are: Open-minded intellectuals who embrace emerging technologies on our mission to create innovative Software Engineering Solutions that will impact millions of users around the world. What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation. We are looking for: A smart, highly motivated, and passionate software developer with good understanding of software architecture and design issues as well as solid knowledge of C/ C++ programming, Linux scripting, and computer networks to be part of our international team of engineers while working with state-of-the-art technologies. You will be part of an international work environment and have the opportunity to travel regularly, as the development of the project will be performed in close co-operation with experts in Bucharest/ Stuttgart/ Berlin. What you will do: Act as a key role in every phase of the Software Development Life Cycle: documentation, design, implementation, unit testing, and deployment. What you must have: Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar; Strong C/C++ development skills; Experience with multiple programming languages/ scripting languages; Strong knowledge of routing, TCP/IP, sockets; Very good Linux skills (scripting, configuring); Good understanding of software architecture and design issues; Intercultural communication and team-working skills, including the empathy to work in an international team; A solution-oriented approach, being open to embracing new technologies; Flexibility and availability to travel abroad from time to time; Fluency in English. Knowledge of the following is considered a plus: Java SE/ Eclipse RCP previous working experience; Exposure to Perl/ Python; Databases (SQL) knowledge; Experience in process-oriented development (V-Model, Agile methods). Join Our Team Now and Start Engineering Your Future!
Read more at: https://www.siiromania.ro/en/jobs/2/c-developer
Copyright © SII Romania