Manual TesterWe are looking for
a smart, highly motivated and experienced Manual Tester. You will be working on a single or several banking projects in parallel, these being part of various business lines (the business line of credit, receivables, corporate
finance etc.). The projects have a life-cycle of 2 to 6 months. The test team provides an end-to-end cycle. The team consists of approx. 60 members with various tasks (internal and external) who create micro project teams with Business Analysts and Project Managers.
What you will do:
• Write test cases, create test data, run test activities, and record results under the supervision of the test coordinator
• Repeat the corrections and make sure that the issues have been resolved
• Provide support in analyzing, documenting and communicating the results
• Participate in the implementation of good practices and adhere to the implemented testing standard
Maintain regression testing packages and include in these packages the
tests identified after the recording of production incidents
• Experience in performing test tasks
• Understanding of the testing process throughout the Waterfall and / or Agile delivery cycle
• Good initiative, desire for development and customer orientation
• Mandatory technical knowledge - working with the database (SQL, Oracle, RDBMS), interfacing knowledge, web services, using specific applications: TOAD, SQL Developer, Jira, ALM, SOAP UI
• Minimum knowledge of structured programming, knowledge of the business system
• English - medium level
• It is a plus participation and / or certification in one of the disciplines recognized in the field: Six Sigma, ISEB, ISTQB, TMap
We really welcome:
and committed people, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human
beings by embracing new challenges and learning every day.
Join Our Team Now and Start Engineering Your Future!