Software Engineer, System Stack
Who we are:
Open-minded intellectuals who embrace emerging technologies on our mission to create innovative Software Engineering Solutions that will impact millions of users around the world. What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We are looking for:
A smart and highly motivated Software Engineer with a passion for the Automotive industry. If you were writing the first lines of code when your colleagues barely found Lego, then we want to meet you. You will have the opportunity to be part of an experienced international team of engineers in charge of developing state-of-the-art body control module (Autosar compliant) – the central element of modern vehicle electric systems.
What you will do:
- Guide the design, construction, and debugging activities over the entire software development cycle, mainly in AUTOSAR BSW System Stack;
- Create the software architecture specifications in accordance with general guidelines;
- Analyze and optimize new and existing software architectures;
- Integrate components into the software system, running acceptance tests for the integrated system;
- Ensure quality processes, as requested by automotive standards.
What you must have:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar;
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR Basic Software Architecture, mainly the System Stack;
- Knowledge of microcontrollers architecture, Renesas RH850 would be a plus;
- Good knowledge of embedded C, with more than 3 years of experience in software development processes, especially the V cycle;
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR 4.3 architecture;
- Good presentation and communication skills;
- Good command of English.
Join Now Our Team and Start Engineering Your Future!