Who we are:
Open-minded intellectuals who embrace emerging technologies on our mission to create innovative Software Engineering Solutions that will impact millions of users around the world.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We are looking for:
A passionate and skillful System Administrator to implement and support enterprise environments while working with state-of-the-art technologies in a multi-cultural environment.
What you will do:
- Plan, implement, and maintain the IT infrastructure based on Windows Server;
- Be responsible for the Migration/Upgrade project for all OS infrastructure and applications;
- Be responsible for uptime, performance, reliability, scalability, security and high availability of infrastructure;
- Develop and follow a business continuity and disaster recovery plan;
- Implement internal company security standards;
- Quickly reply to any technical requests or incidents;
- Develop and maintain procedures for installation and configuration;
- Ensure effective and proactive Backup management, Patch management, Users accounts management, and technical assistance;
- Apply operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes;
- Be actively involved in the procurement of hardware and software;
- Be in charge of Cisco VOIP telephony system: configure IVR, CCM debug – level 1 support, manage Cisco Agents and queue.
What you must have:
- Bachelor degree, with a technical major such as Engineering or Computer Science;
- Good knowledge of Windows Server Operating System: Windows Server 2008/2012;
- Good knowledge of Windows Network Infrastructure services: DHCP, DNS, NPS, WINS, IIS, PKI, WSUS;
- Solid knowledge of virtualization technologies: VMware, Hyper-V;
- Good knowledge of hardware technologies for servers: SAS, RAID, HBA, iSCSI, Clustering, NLB;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014/2016;
- Good spoken and written English skills;
- Ability to handle well multiple tasks and prioritize them.
Join Now Our Team and Start Engineering Your Future!