Java Software Development Engineer
Who we are:
Open-minded intellectuals who embrace emerging technologies on our mission to create innovative Software Engineering Solutions that will impact millions of users around the world. What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We are looking for:
A smart and enthusiastic Java Developer with good understanding of software architecture and design issues as well as solid knowledge of Java programming, scripting languages on Linux, and computer networks to be part of our international team of engineers while working with state-of-the-art technologies.
What you will do:
- Support the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements (new features);
- Assist in implementing analysis that will identify requirements related to people, processes, and technology;
- Code and test program modules; perform unit testing;
- Actively participate in the documentation of the design and implementation phases.
What you must have:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar;
- Strong knowledge of Java language (J2SE);
- Good understanding of software architecture and design issues;
- Experience with multiple programming languages/ scripting languages;
- Very good Linux skills (scripting, configuring);
- Experience in complete system life cycle: design and documentation, development, unit testing, refactoring, deployment and maintenance;
- Very good command of English.
Would be a plus:
- Previous experience in Eclipse RCP plug-in development;
- Experience with at least one interpreted language (e.g. Python, Ruby, Perl);
- Experience with GUI development or with GUI test automation tools (e.g. Squish, QTP/UFT, Test Complete);
- Experience in Data Modelling;
- Good understanding of XML, schemas (XSD) and transforms (XSLT);
- Virtualization hands-on knowledge;
- Experience in process-oriented development (Agile methods).
Join Our Team Now and Start Engineering Your Future!