Software Test Automation Engineer
Who we are:
Open-minded intellectuals who embrace emerging technologies on our mission to create innovative Software Engineering Solutions that will impact millions of users around the world.
We are looking for:
A smart and highly motivated Software Test Automation Engineer with a keen eye for details who can seamlessly perform automation tests and create insightful reports to ensure the safety and security standards that will shape the future of rail transportation around the world.
What you will do:
- Develop detailed Test Plans, Specifications, Test Cases, based on Requirements basis;
- Implement Test Cases for unit test and subsystem test;
- Write test programs and test data;
- Ensure automation of Test Cases;
- Execute manual and automated tests;
- Support test environments, tools, and simulation;
- Evaluate test output (coverage, traceability, progress);
- Ensure Test documentation;
- Perform regular test reporting.
What you must have:
- Previous experience in complex software testing under usage of technical means like simulators and scripting languages;
- Basic knowledge of at least one programming language (C, Java);
- Basic knowledge of Linux command line operation.
We really welcome:
Open-minded and committed people, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings by embracing new challenges and learning every day.
Join Our Team Now and Start Engineering Your Future!